Breast Cancer is a chronic and deadly disease. However, self-examination and early detection are the first steps in treating and beating breast cancer.
Many patients lose the battle against this disease because they fail to notice the early symptoms. The warning signs of breast cancer are not the same for all women. The most common signs are a change in the look or feel of the breast, a change in the look or feel of the nipple and nipple discharge.
However, you should seek medical advice if you notice any of the following symptoms
- -Lump, hard knot or thickening inside the breast or underarm area
- -Change in the size or shape of the breast
- -Dimpling or puckering of the skin around the breast
- -Swelling, warmth or darkening of the breast
- -Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- -Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast
- -Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
- -New pain in one spot that does not go away