I took Postinor 24hours after unprotected intercourse
I had unprotected sex on Monday by 10:30pm and took Postinor2 on Tuesday by 8pm. Will there be a chance of getting pregnant?
It is most unlikely that you will get pregnant. According to data of clinical studies, it is advisable to take the first tablet within 48 hours ( but not later than 72 hours) after intercourse. The efficacy of the preparation decreases if more than 48 hours elapse between intercourse and drug ingestion.
Since you took the drug less than 24 hours after intercourse, you should be well protected. However, if vomitting occurs within 2 hours after drug intake, the dose must be repeated.
Leave a Reply
- Important Indications Of A Woman's Fertility
- How To Get Rid Of Stubborn Period Stains
- A Simple Way To Calculate Your Menstrual Cycle
- Skin Changes To Look Out For During Menstruation
- Why You Poop & Fart More During Your Period