Do you have receding hairlines? If you have balding hairlines and have been concealing your receding edges with fringes and bangs, you may have to rethink because concealing the problem will not help matters all you have to do is address the issue and you need to be well informed to do this.
These are different treatments to help you grow your hair back:
1. Suspend the weaves and wigs: Yes, weaves and wigs can actually cause receding hairlines especially when they are fixed so tight that you can still feel the pain for days.
2. Do not conceal it with Bangs and Fringes: If you need to conceal your receding hairlines, you can try loose wigs or cover your scalp with thin scarf. Hiding behind bangs won’t help matters
3. Keep Your Braids Lightweight: So full and heavy looking braids are actually beautiful but the result is always on your scalp. Heavy braids which pull on the hair can cause your edges to vanish as the tiny hair strands are being uprooted. It can also affect the growth of new hair.
4. Be Gentle: The hair surrounding your hairline is sensitive. Hair strands on the hairline are thinner and more fragile compared to the mature hair growing on your scalp. So brushing, combing, braiding and detangling must be done with extra care.
5. Try Castor Oil: Castor oil has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Castor oil gently conditions hair, restores moisture and promotes healthy scalp.